Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Monday, May 18, 2009

KEEP IT or CUT IT?

I am thinking about cutting my hair. With summer comming up and with me being pregnant I think if I have to blow dry my hair I am going to have a HEAT STROKE! Not to mention when Landon gets here I'm not going to have the time to fix it. I would like to know your opinion... Keep the long hair of cut it off?

Here is a current picture of me with my hair long (& BIG BELLY!)


Here is the new cut that I'm thinking about getting.

3 comments:

  1. Cut it! I hear that Emily Ormon give great cuts!!! (joke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut it!! I hear that Emily Ormon can give a really good haircut!!! (JOKE)--No wait, I think Jaimi owes you a mullet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know that my first comment was posted. So basically, I am a dork!

    ReplyDelete