Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 MONTHS OLD

Landon is already 2 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by.
Labor day weekend was the first time he smiled at us. Now he is smiling all the time. He has giggled out 3 times and gets excited when we talk to him. Today when I talked to him he gave me the biggest smiles and started cooing at me. He is the sweetest little guy. I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Here are some... well alot of updated pics of our little man. I couldn't choose what pics to post so I added them all. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Here is Landon cooing to me today when I talked to him. I love it! He is so much fun!
I even got a picture of one of his smiles.




Sleeping babies always look sooooo sweet to me.
What a BIG boy sitting in brothers chair.
Another smile.

1 comment:

  1. so cute jess. can't believe you caught two great smiles on camera.

    ReplyDelete