Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Thursday, September 10, 2009

just an update...

Well, I haven't had a chance to update in awhile. Now that I have two there is a lot less time for me to squeeze in things like .... My blog, sleep, a shower during the day, sleep, sitting down eating a meal, oh and did I mention SLEEP?!!!! I feel like I'm in a constant fog & can't focus. When I talk I don't even make since 1/2 the time. I just say silly things.
Isn't it crazy how something so hard & exhausting can be so rewarding and wonderful! Yes being a Mommy! I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! GOD has giving me a job and blessed me with TWO amazing sweet perfect little boys. I am so happy he chose me to mother them. What a BLESSING!
Logan will be starting his home school program on Monday. We have lots of fun things planned for the year and many goals set we hope to accomplish. I wasn't able to buy a program to fit his needs so I created one. It seems like it is going to work out well and I 'm excited to see how much he is able to gain from it.

Landon is doing GREAT and getting so big very fast. He is now out of preemie and newborn clothes and into 0-3 months. I had no idea they grew so fast! Logan stayed in the same sizes for alot longer. Not complaining it's a good thing! He is starting to smile at us when we talk to him and make eye contact. He LOVES to eat! Logan really enjoys having his little brother. I think they will always be very close to one another.

Here are some pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment