Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Friday, September 25, 2009

A quiet moment...

AH.... It's a quiet moment around my house right this minute. Now how long that will last I'm not sure. But I am taking it in an enjoying it SOOOOO much. Logan is in his bed resting and Landon is sleeping. I have my windows open and listening to the birds. If only I had a few more of these minutes for myself. That kind of sounds selfish. But giving 24/7 care to a 6 year old special needs child that is totally dependant and a new baby... I NEED a minuite!

OK that lasted literally 2minutes before my little refluxing guy started fussing. I'll come back to blogging in awhile...

It's been about 5 minutes & I'm back. Landon is now in my arms and the phone has rang twice. One call was my husband asking about dinner. It is friday so I'm thinking take out! I have some how managed to cook meals every night this week. So tonight I won't feel so bad. I did see the clock EVERY hour last night & have dusted the house in between feeding every 2 to 3 hours for BOTH boys. (Logan is tube fed every 3 hours.) done a load of laundry, Logan's homeschool & I know I've changed at least 15 diapers since we got up this morning. I even got the beds made before noon. Landon is dressed and Logan has had his bath. That calls for a 5 minute blog break and take out don't you think?

This has been a pretty calm day for us. Logan hasn't been to gaggy & hasn't thrown any BIG fits. Landon has done great and I'm... well not really sure. I'm to tired to know.

I talk to my mom & she plans on comming up Tuesday. She is going to watch the boys so I can go to bible study with Jaimi. I am SO Excited!!! It's going to be a GREAT relief & will be great to fellowship with the women. I need that!



1 comment: