Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ok I'm sitting down to blog and I'm not doing anything til I have it published. I have 6 drafts I have started and never gotten posted. Here's a rundown of what's been going on starting with updated from November...

Logan had a Birthday. We had his birthday party in Harrison at my Moms church. It gave Logan room to move around in his walker. His theme this year was "Turning 6 and camping in the sticks" We went on a bear hunt, sat around the campfire singing Happy Birthday, ate s'more cupcakes and had hot cocoa. We even had a blow up log cabin. It turned out really cute and Logan had lots of fun!
Logan looks so tall in these pictures. The one above he is in his walker. The picture below we are making our way "down the mountain" on our bear hunt looking for our next clue.
Sitting around the "campfire" made out of tp rolls tissue paper and flicker candles. While in Harrison that weekend my Mom and Dad watched Logan for us so we could go to Branson to eat at Bandanna's BBQ. It was really GREAT for John and I to get to go out for dinner with the rest of our family. We don't get that chance very often. We had alot of fun!
Autumn and Jaimi ~
Grandpa Bill acting up as usual! We try to keep him in line but it never works!!! ha
Brad Marilyn and Autumn
Grandma, Jill also known as "LULU", Jackson and Brandon

Logan thinks he's a BIG BOY since he turned 6. I look over and he has climbed on the ottoman and is watching the ball game. I had to get a picture so I could prove I wasn't dreaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment