Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Sunday, February 21, 2010

PRAYER REQUEST...


I would like to ask everyone to keep our little Landon in your prayers. We have to go to ACH Tuesday to have an ultrasound and some test done to check on his kidney problem. (Hydronephrosis) We will then meet with the urologist to see if Landon will have to have surgery to correct the problem. We were told before sometimes this problem can heal itself and that is just what I am praying for. We have seen first hand the power of GOD and how he can heal. I really won't be surprised if the doctor says no surgery everything looks great. But I will praise GOD and thank him for yet another miracle he has performed!

Whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father my be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment