Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day...

Happy Mothers Day Mom! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I really missed you on mothers day but I am looking forward to spending time with you this week. I thank God for you. Thank you for all you have done for me my whole life!

Grandma~ Happy Mothers Day & I love you.


Sunday morning I got up so happy because I am a mommy! I love love love my two little boys more than anything. I am so proud to be their mommy. I couldn't have a better title in the whole wide world! (Or sweeter boys)
I had an AMAZING Mothers Day! Thank you John for our boys. I feel so blessed to be called MOMMY. Logan and Landon you are so special to me. I love you both so much and thank God for you. Thank you for my dresses, rosebush and pearl ring. I love them.
Landon and I went to church. He stayed with me the whole time and did great! We especially enjoyed watching Jackson and all the little children get up and sing. It was the so precious. I know it made all those Mommy's day extra special. It touched my heart and all I could do is smile. Jackson you did a GREAT job and looked so handsome! Aunt Jessie is SOOO proud of you!!! Jaimi and Jordan you both looked so pretty. Jaimi you are such a wonderful Mommy!


After church we came home and made a yummy ravioli bake and brownies. Josh, Jaimi, Jackson and Jordan came to enjoy our dinner with us.

After we ate Jaimi, Jackson, Logan and I went to the craft fair. We all had so much fun. I was so happy Logan had such a good time. Him and Jackson (and Jaimi) rode the GOSPEL train. They looked so cute (even you Jaimi) and had so much fun. Logan had a BIG smile and wanted MORE! They ended up riding 2 times. I loved getting to spend the one on one time with my boys.
I lost my wallet while we were at the craft fair. I was in the BIGGEST panic you had ever seen! I prayed and thought to myself the Lord will be the only way I will get this back. I prayed he would lead me to it and guess what... He DID! We found it! Thank you JESUS for ANOTHER answered prayer in my life. God is so amazing! All we have to do it pray and believe God's power. I have experienced his power MANY times in my life.
After we got back from the craft fair (with my wallet) Jaimi and I went to eat dinner. The guys watched the kiddo's for us. We had a really fun time and our Mexican dinner was Great!

I told you I had a AMAZING day. See all the wonderful blessings in my life. Being a MOMMY really is the GREATEST! And I have a pretty amazing husband too. Love you honey.

Happy Mothers Day to all you Mommys!

No comments:

Post a Comment