Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Thursday, May 28, 2009

First time @ Aunt Jessie's

Saturday we had Jaimi Josh Jackson and Jordan over for dinner. It was Jordan's first time to come to our house. She did really well. Jaimi I think she's ready to spend the night! She is so sweet!!! Jackson and I took these pictures of her. I think Jackson might be a photographer when he grows up. Good pics of sis Jackson!!

I am so proud of her! Our First Baby GIRL!!!! Uncle John John is proud of her too!!! He thinks she is so sweet.
Isn't she beautiful? Jackson was having so much fun with my camera and got some really good pics of her. Jackson you will have to teach Grandma how to use a camera.
WHAT A FACE!!! She already has figured out how to get her way! She will be able to get anything from daddy with this look.



1 comment: