Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update on our family

~Just wanted to update on whats been gong on with our family. I forgot my password to my blog which is just CARZY. I had to call Jaimi and ask her what it was. I am losing my mind. Anyway...

~ My uncle Billy's Surgery went well & he is now home and recovering. Thank you to all of you who kept him in your prayers.

~Logan starts his FIRST TEAM SPORT this Saturday. He's playing baseball. I think he will really enjoy it and will be so cute in his uniform. We got him a t-ball set at home and have been practicing. (He is REALLY good at it!!!) We will send updates on how things go.

~Jaimi is getting closer and closer to having Jordan. She has been showing signs of early labor and is hoping to have her by this weekend. It doesn't make Jaimi very happy when I say this, But I think she has at least another week. We will see.

~I am 26 weeks this week and so far everything is going GREAT! I'm even getting to experience the "NORMAL" pregnancy aches and pains. Every week that goes by we get more and more excited and know Landon is getting bigger and stronger. Which is a relief to us. Our doctor wants to give me steriod shots to help develop Landons lungs at 34 weeks. As soon as his lungs are showing mature (36 or 37 weeks) she wants to deliver him. She doesn't want me to have contractions because the way my c-section was done with Logan. Please keep us in your prayers that everything will go well the rest of our pregnancy and that we will have a healthy baby boy. I told our doctor my goal with this pregnancy is to get to hold him in my arms after birth and not have to go to the NICU.

~John seems to be doing well with surviving the pregnancy too! I know it has been a challenge for him to deal with me and my hormone changes, but has been so GREAT! He is so loving and supportive. I think he's SO excited about Landon comming that he don't mind to take on all the extras. Logan is so excited about becomming a BIG BROTHER too. When we talk to him about Landon he smiles and says UmBa...UmBa "brother" We ask him were his baby brother is and he points at my tummy. It's so sweet he gives his brother kisses too. He's gong to be such a GREAT big brother.




~Hope you all have a wonderful MOTHERS DAY! Isn't being a mother the BEST thing in the world. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment