Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Thursday, May 21, 2009

We have made it to 28 weeks!!!

So far everything has been going well and we have made it to 28 weeks!!! We only have 8 to 9 weeks left to go. Please keep us in your prayers that I can continue to carry Landon until he is strong and healthy.

Tuesday morning Johns mom (Kathy) came up from Harrison to help out and spent the night. I was so happy to have her here. She was such a BIG help to me. Logan had therapy and she was able to help me get his bath and do all the lifting. I am getting to where I can't lift him it makes my tummy tighten & the doctor says STOP whatever I'm doing when that happens. No contractions or we will have to deliver. She is planning to come every Tuesday and stay the night until we have Landon. She works the rest of the week and is coming on her 2 days off. Please keep her in your prayers that she won't get worn down.

Jordan had her her 1st check-up appointment yesterday and everything is going great! Jaimi is starting to feel better and was able to be up a little yesterday. After having Jordan, Jaimi told me this would be their last one. She didn't think she could do it again. Last night I talk to her and she thinks she could have 5. I just laughed and told her I'm glad she's starting to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment