Yes, The Lord has done Amazing things for us! What Joy! Psalm 126:3

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Weekend...

Labor Day weekend we went to Harrison. It was Landon's first trip. I wasn't sure how it was going to work out, but we had alot of fun and both boys did great! It was nice to spend time with our family. John and I were able to squeeze in some breaks with everyone ready to play with boys. Logan got to go to Grandma Debi and Papa's Saturday when we got there. I'm not sure who had more fun them or Logan. There were alot of firsts for Landon. Here are some pics...



Before we left town we stopped to get gas and we saw a road runner running across the parking lot. It was funny to me so I wanted to take a picture. John and Josh are always making fun of Jaimi and me for wanting to take pictures of stupid things to post on our blogs. We get a kick out of it. So this one is for you guys. HA. (Jaimi make sure you show this to Josh.)



Landon's first time to go to church. We went to my Moms church. This is were John and I got married. Priceless... First time to see Great Great Grandma Vaughn. That makes 5 generations! We went to the nursing home to visit her and she was so happy to see us. In this picture Landon looks alot like I did as a baby. Cousin Brandon feeding Landon. Him and his Brother Justin both ask to take Landon home with them. Cousin Justin feeding Landon. He ask to take Landon home with him. I ask him how he would be able to feed him since I was nursing.... He told me he had to Hefers that could make milk for him. We all laughed. Pictures of my children with their grandparents are one of my favorite things. They always look so sweet. First time Grandpa Bill held Landon.John and Logan doing the GUY stuff! They both were excited to go ride the 4-wheeler at my Uncle Brads. When they would stop to get off Logan would keep signing MORE MORE.
Uncle Brad has all the fun stuff~ Logan got to ride the 4-wheeler and Autumn's Horse. He had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment